11:00 AM Pacific / 2:00 PM Eastern -- all are welcome -- free -- must register
Executing a realistic winning strategy for the COVID and post-COVID world.
Cleantech Open launches the 2020 CTO Resiliency Challenge to help entrepreneurs at any stage: to assess your options and help your cleantech company succeed during these tough times. All entrepreneurs can join this series of free meetings, and CTO Alumni can apply for a total of $35,000 in cash grants and in-kind services.
Part 2: Executing a realistic winning strategy for the COVID and post-COVID world.
Join Michael Eckhardt of Chasm Institute ("Crossing the Chasm") and Andrew Green of Broad Reach Growth - both long-time Cleantech Open mentors, coaches and clinic speakers – for a real-world and interactive conversation about the pragmatic steps companies can take to evaluate and prioritize their business options, and how to manage the operating model requirements for a strategic shift or pivot.
- re-focusing your cleantech solution to solve customer use cases that are both high pain and urgent,
- understanding how target customer MVPs and Whole Product requirements may change in a crisis,
- evaluating opportunities to manage costs by partnering vs. doing it all yourself,
- assessing which parts of your operations need to flex and which need to scale back, and
- ensuring that you have the right team to deliver on new, or modified, value propositions.