Build your network while giving back
Join our passionate national community of over 1,000 volunteers!
Volunteering with Cleantech Open is a great way to plug into an existing, robust professional network.
Volunteers have been the backbone of Cleantech Open since our founding. Our volunteers receive exclusive opportunities for access and involvement, visibility as leaders in the regional and local cleantech ecosystems, and tremendous gratification from supporting our entrepreneurs. If you are interested in any of the duties listed below, please sign up below for more information or email us directly to apply.
- Assisting with the planning and logistics of in person events
- Attending in person events in your local area
- Taking on one or more roles during events: photographing events, working at a "registration booth/table," being a greeter/director to help people know where to go, helping with physical setup and teardown of event spaces, assisting with A/V
- Sharing CTO news via social media (optional)
- Sending and receiving emails with various stakeholders to ensure smooth operations
- Working with various vendors, venues, and other parties to plan effective events
- Being a room facilitator (in person or online) during speaking events and/or judging events
- Assisting with online platforms, databases and portals
- Reaching out to Alumni, Investors, and Partners of behalf of CTO