FAQsTO CLEANTECH OPEN'S ACCELERATOR
Cleantech Open provides tangible benefits:
- World-class mentoring: receive intensive, tailored mentoring from experienced business experts and gain access to one of the world's only cleantech-specific expert networks.
- Hands-on training: 12-week series of intensive workshops, bootcamps, and webinars to launch your startup to the next level.
- Prizes: In 2020, U.S. Cleantech Open plans to award a mix of cash and in-kind services to the winners of its showcasing events. This includes:
- Up to $75,000 in cash investment* to winners of our regional and national showcasing competitions in the U.S.
- Up to $50,000 of in-kind services - each cash/investment award will be matched with up to an equal amount in services.
- The opportunity to win more prizes as they are announced.
- Networking: connect to a powerful national network of influencers and entrepreneurs.
- Visibility: showcase your startup to investors, strategic partners, and customers through specialized connection events as well as through social media and press releases.
- Alumni: on-going engagement for teams who’ve completed Cleantech Open, including introductions to investors and corporate partners, participation in Challenges, networking events.
As with most endeavors, what you get out of Cleantech Open is based on the effort and intensity of what you put in. Don’t expect to simply sign up and expect to win a prize!
*All awards are subject to change at Cleantech Open’s sole discretion, and may vary from region to region. The cash component of each award may be provided as a grant or as seed capital (investment). The grand prize is provided as seed capital (investment) in the form of a convertible note.